- Balans werk/privé
- Cultuur en waarden
- Loon en arbeidsvoorwaarden
- Senior management
Ik heb een voltijdbaan bij MessageBird (Korter dan een jaar)
- International colleagues who are often some of the smartest people in their fields
- Company culture is informal, yet professional
- Tech scale-up with a lot of opportunities to make an impact on the direction of the company
- People are approachable and friendly
- Awesome lunch, every day
- Nice perks (stocks, pension, team activities, table tennis/foosball, great gear, etc etc)
- "get things done" ; The company consists of pragmatic problem solvers who aim for the sky
- Due to the rapid growth, sometimes it seems unorganised and lacking direction. There's a fine line between adaptable pragmatism and not clearly communicating what the vision is. (Since beginning of 2019 this has already started to improve, but there is still some room to improve)
Advies aan management
Try to avoid having a say in small decisions - continue to practice giving ownership and trust to your employees/colleagues. Needing approval from management for small things can create bottlenecks which will hamper growth as we scale more.
Ik heb online gesolliciteerd. De procedure duurde 2 weken. Ik heb gesolliciteerd bij MessageBird (Amsterdam) in juni 2021.
The Process has 3-4 rounds, 1 with the Recruiter, 1 with colleague and then a presentation round with working project.
Overall experience Pathetic, they do not value the time of the interviewing candidate. The assignment will take you almost 2-3 days to complete with a live working demo (Live Chat System).
Alot of management is leaving the company as it seems there is a huge politics which I even noticed during the interviews. I have given 2 interviews in 2019 and then now in 2021 and they kept asking why are you applying again, --So weird, people apply in google multiple times and try again if they like it.... Anyways I had the same answer.
They dont look for Skills and efforts. Time waste for 2-3 weeks