- Verenigd Koninkrijk - Alle steden
- - Engeland
- - regio London, Verenigd Koninkrijk
- - regio Bristol, Verenigd Koninkrijk
- - regio Manchester, Verenigd Koninkrijk
- - Schotland
- - regio Aberdeen, Verenigd Koninkrijk
- - regio Dundee, Verenigd Koninkrijk
- - regio Glasgow, Verenigd Koninkrijk
- Australië - Alle steden
- - Victoria
- - regio Melbourne, Australië
- - West-Australië
- - regio Perth, Australië
- Canada - Alle steden
- - Alberta
- - regio Calgary, Canada
- Duitsland - Alle steden
- - Baden-Württemberg
- - Mannheim
- Hongkong - Alle steden
- - regio Tsuen Wan, Hongkong
- - regio Yung Shue Wan, Hongkong
- Irak - Alle steden
- - Arbil Governorate
- - regio Mosul, Irak
- Libanon - Alle steden
- - Beirut Governorate
- - regio Beirut, Libanon
- Maleisië - Alle steden
- - Kuala Lumpur
- - regio Kuala Lumpur, Maleisië
- Singapore - Alle steden
- - regio Singapore, Singapore
- - West
- Verenigde Arabische Emiraten - Alle steden
- - Dubai
- - regio Dubai, Verenigde Arabische Emiraten
- Verenigde Staten - Alle steden
- - Colorado
- - regio Denver, Verenigde Staten
- - Florida
- - regio Orlando, Verenigde Staten
- - Indiana
- - Africa, IN
- - Kansas
- - regio Wichita, Verenigde Staten
- - Louisiana
- - regio New Orleans, Verenigde Staten
- - Mississippi
- - regio Hattiesburg, Verenigde Staten
- - regio Meridian, Verenigde Staten
- - New Jersey
- - regio New York, Verenigde Staten
- - New York State
- - Pennsylvania
- - regio Pittsburgh, Verenigde Staten
- - Texas
- - regio Beaumont, Verenigde Staten
- - regio Brownsville, Verenigde Staten
- - regio Corpus Christi, Verenigde Staten
- - regio Houston, Verenigde Staten
- Alle kandidaten
- Alleen aanbod ontvangen
Sollicitatiegesprekken bij Spencer Ogden
Sollicitaties naar topfuncties bij Spencer Ogden
- Recruitment Consultant (27)
- Recruiter (22)
- Trainee Recruitment COnsultant (10)
- Graduate Recruitment Consultant (9)
- Consultant (4)
- Senior Consultant (2)
- Senior Recruitment Consultant (2)
- Junior Consultant (2)
- Sales Consultant (2)
- Finance (2)
- Technical Recruiter (2)
- Junior Sales Consultant (1)
- Internship (1)
- Consultant Academy (1)
- Contracts Analyst and Quality Control (1)
- Internal Recruiter (1)
- Human Resources (1)
- Principal Consultant (1)
- Junior Graphic Designer (1)
- Energy Recruiter (1)
- Graduate/Trainee Recruitment Consultant (1)
- Floorhand (1)
- Dam Safety Engineer (1)
- Sales (1)
- Associate Consultant (1)
- Business Development Manager (1)
- Consultant/Recruiter (1)
- Trainee Consultant (1)
- Energy Recruitment (1)
- Entry Level Recruitment Consultant (1)
- Meest recent
- Oudste eerst
Ik heb via een andere bron gesolliciteerd. De procedure duurde 3 weken. Ik heb gesolliciteerd bij Spencer Ogden (Perth, West-Australië) in mrt 2021
After completing online psychometric testing and a phone interview, I was invited to interview with 3 team members. I only interviewed with 2 of the 3 members, and was subsequently invited to interview with the 3rd member the following week, the Director. At the next round of interviews I did not get to meet with the Director, but instead met with two senior consultants instead and was informed that the Director was actually on leave. Although I felt that not being informed properly about who was going to interview me didn't put me at a disadvantage, I had prepared my responses and questions accordingly, so it was definitely a curveball being interviewed by different people than I was expecting. I understand it's a busy work environment but the apparent lack of organisation definitely wasn't what I expected.
- How will you deal with stress in the role?
Ik heb online gesolliciteerd. Ik heb gesolliciteerd bij Spencer Ogden (Orlando, FL) in mrt 2021
I applied online and was contacted for an initial interview with a recruiter. The initial interview went very well and I was told I will be moving on while on that call. Then I heard nothing and had to reach out on my own to set up the second interview. When setting up the second round interview, they forgot to switch my name into their interview request email which raised a red flag for a company that specialized in RECRUITING. 2nd round was supposed to be a phone interview and I got completely ghosted. I wanted to like this company but everything seemed very unprofessional and unorganized and honestly shocking for a company whose forte is supposed to be doing exactly this.
- Why recruiting and why spencer ogden?
Ik heb online gesolliciteerd. Ik heb gesolliciteerd bij Spencer Ogden
Had to take a pre-assessment personality inventory which was fine. The assessments were cool because you got to see where your strengths are and weaknesses are. Then a pre-recorded interview. Waiting to hear back.
- What do you know about the company?
Ik heb online gesolliciteerd. De procedure duurde 1 week. Ik heb gesolliciteerd bij Spencer Ogden (Singapore) in jan 2021
The consultant seemed really unprofessional. She was extremely aggressive when she asked questions and it was thrown like a fireball. An instant put-off. Looks like they are power-dominant and aggressively sales-driven. It was an uncomfortable process.
- Why recruitment Why choose sales Why this industry What are your motivations What are your goals What are your career goals What are your personal goals Are you applying for any recruitment firms. Which firms Describe your life in 5 words
Ik heb online gesolliciteerd. De procedure duurde 4 dagen. Ik heb gesolliciteerd bij Spencer Ogden (Toronto, ON) in jan 2021
General questions, what was may previous jobs and duties, did i prepare any reports, what was my sellary in normal days, weekends and in dam emergency duties. Whom I did report to etc.
De procedure duurde meer dan 1 week. Ik heb gesolliciteerd bij Spencer Ogden (Washington, DC)
At first I got bounced around between recruits and was a little put off, but once the formal interviews started, the recruiter was on top of it. Process: 1 or 2 phone screens - basically personality tests/making sure you’re a fit. 2 video calls - assessing confidence, experience, competitiveness, etc. the second interview dove into industry knowledge, so study up on the industry.
- Why should I pick you over the others?
Ik heb online gesolliciteerd. Ik heb gesolliciteerd bij Spencer Ogden (Houston, TX) in nov 2020
The interview was very laid back. We chatted on the phone. They are transparent about the roll and what they offer. You are notified quickly if you did or didn’t get the job.
- Tell me about yourself, and questions about your experience
Ik heb gesolliciteerd bij Spencer Ogden
video interview, they never got back to me and won't respond to emails. I was interested in the company and interviewed early, and I am confused why I am unable to gather a response from the recruiter, since I know that only a few people had interviewed. Spencer Ogden seems like a great opportunity, although I wish they had been more transparent.
- Why do you want to work in Sales?
Ik heb via een recruiter gesolliciteerd. Ik heb gesolliciteerd bij Spencer Ogden (Singapore)
I was contacted by their internal recruiters and went through a few interviews which include two panel interviews with the managers. The interviews went well, but there was no follow up by the internal recruiters afterward. I'd think that it is of basic courtesy for recruiters to at least get back to the candidates and give an answer regardless of the results. Even more so since I was contacted by their internal recruiters and spend so much of my time on the phone screening and the interviews. Overall, I am more disappointed by how the internal recruiters handled the process more so than missing out on an offer. Especially coming from a company that specializes in recruitment.
- Why do you want to join them? What do you know about the company?
Ik heb online gesolliciteerd. Ik heb gesolliciteerd bij Spencer Ogden (New York, NY) in sep 2020
It was too fast. They responded to my application in less than a day, phone screening the next morning and then 2 zoom interviews the same day as the screening. Made no sense. It was all a waste of time. The interview is way too personal it was uncomfortable. In the end they never got back to me. I was relieved because by the way the interview process was it was very similar to a MLM scheme.
- Q: Why are you competitive? A: Perfectly fine answer. Q: But why? A: Another good answer Q: But deep down what hardship made you that way?