Associate analyst sollicitatievragen

4K

Sollicitatievragen voor Associate Analyst gedeeld door sollicitanten

Meest gestelde sollicitatievragen

Sorteren: Relevantie|Populair|Datum
Gallup
Er werd een Associate Analyst gevraagd...27 februari 2012

What do you think about when you are alone in your car?

32 antwoorden

I try not to be distracted and pay attention to the road.

Sex. Do you want me to go into more detail on that?

I hope I will never have to work at HR and have to create smart unexpected questions. Minder

Meer reacties weergeven
XL Dynamics

Tell me about your family

4 antwoorden

After how many days of online test they will contact us for hr round

After how many days of online test they will contact us for hr round

They take 10 15 business days

Meer reacties weergeven
Ugam

Join Queries in SQL

4 antwoorden

SQL. Join (Inner, Left, Right and FullJoins) A SQL Join statement is used to combine data or rows from two or more tables based on a common field between them. Minder

SQL. Join (Inner, Left, Right and FullJoins) A SQL Join statement is used to combine data or rows from two or more tables based on a common field between them. Minder

SQL. Join (Inner, Left, Right and FullJoins) A SQL Join statement is used to combine data or rows from two or more tables based on a common field between them. Minder

Meer reacties weergeven
Deloitte

Explain software development life cycle.

4 antwoorden

how did you apply for the position?

how did you apply for the position?

Through college, it was a campus placement.

Meer reacties weergeven
Zifo RnD Solutions

asked every word in my resume

4 antwoorden

Apptitude

helpful

orchestrated

Meer reacties weergeven
Enova

There are 3 ants on each side of a triangle. If they are all moving the same speed, what is the probability that 2 or more of the ants run into each other?

3 antwoorden

There are 4 different options for movement Its 50% 1ant cw 2 ant ccw 2ant cw 1 ant ccw All ants cw All ants ccw 2 of these options result in colisions 50% chance Minder

This is an interesting read: bit.ly/faang100

75%... 2^3 = 8 possible options for the ants to walk. The only way none of them collide is if they all move in the same direction either clockwise or counter clockwise. Therefore, 6/8 options will result in the ants converging. Minder

Wells Fargo

What are the accountimg rules

3 antwoorden

Real account debit what comes in credit what goes out Personal account debit the receiver credit the giver Nominal account debit all expenses and losses credit all incomes and gains Minder

3 golden rules

Real account debit what comes in Credit what goes out Personal account debit the receiver Credit the giver Nominal account debit all expenses and losses Credit all incomes and gains Minder

Johnson Brothers

How do you handle stress?

3 antwoorden

I take a minute an breath in deep an exhale a few time an try to think of something that makes me happy Minder

Fairly good.

take a deep breath and evaluate situation.

Fractal

Ok , Let's have some problem . There are 3 ants on an equilateral triangle and they can move in either direction , what is the probability that they will never intersect and what is the probability that any two of them will intersect.

3 antwoorden

2 out of 8 times they will not be colliding, as they all will be moving in same direction. So 6/8 times they will collide. 0.25 is the probability that they will not collide provided the triangle is equilateral and all ants are moving in the same speed. Minder

1. Probability of no collision No collision will happen only if all the ants move clockwise or anti-clockwise. An ant can move only in 2 directions, therefore, the probability of an ant moving in one direction = 0.5 For three ants, 0.5*0.5*0.5 = 1/8 (for clockwise) Similarly for anti- clockwise = 1/8 For no collision, either ants will move together in clockwise or anti-clockwise direction Therefore, 1/8 + 1/8 = 2/8 or 0.25 There is a 25% chance that there will be no collision and 75 % chance that any two of them will intersect. Minder

0.5 they can intersect 0.5 they cannot intersect

J.P. Morgan

Tell me why do you want to work for J P Morgan?

2 antwoorden

I'm sincerely interested to get opportunity to this company. Hope if I am hired.

I'm Post graduate looking forward for the role which suits me

Weergave: 1 - 10 van 4.399 sollicitatievragen

Sollicitatievragen weergeven voor vergelijkbare functies