What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating a lot of opportunities for people like YOU — people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative and successful. And this is your chance to be part of the success story: we are looking for a Senior Machine Learning Engineer to join our Artificial Intelligence & Analytics Team.
About Cognizant Digital Business – Artificial Intelligence & Analytics
We help our customers leverage Artificial Intelligence and analytics in building technology solutions to improve the quality of human life. We are the market leaders in the data and analytic space with 22,000+ information & data management, AI and analytics professional helping more than 650+ customers across the globe to build and run intelligent businesses, using an AI-first, human-centric, platform driven and design thinking approach
For more information? Please visit https://www.cognizant.com/ai
Your role and Responsibilities:
- Build machine learning solutions with global impact, helping business and customers.
- Work end-to-end on the ML lifecycle, from data exploration to model operationalization
- Collaborate with data engineers, data scientists, product etc in a multi-functional team to deliver and maintain the solutions and business integration.
- Partner with different teams and domains on designing, explaining and implementing ML models.
- Play active role in the research and innovation w.r.t. the applicability of ML to improve business objectives.
- Participate in the design and execution of model competition etc.
- You will be responsible to support users with the solutions that you will build.
- Work with the MLOps engineer in the team on operationalization of the models, which can be through batch inference, or live through providing API’s.
- Integrate your models with existing systems or make them consumer facing.
- Ensure high quality solutions are delivered, through testing, applying engineering standards and actively working on model monitoring.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary based on your qualities and experience.
- Access to Udemy, Cognizant Academy digital libraries for your continuous learning.
- NS business card to cover your commute expenses.
- 25 days of paid holiday per year.
- A laptop and a smartphone.
- A pension scheme.
- Organization driven by technology – we have a tremendous technology backbone.
- Open, ‘can do’ team spirit and international environment that encourages making your ideas reality!
What you will bring to the team:
- Strong experience working with Machine Learning, and delivering business value through applying ML
- Advanced degree in computer science, math, statistics, engineering or a related degree
- Experience with Python, ML libraries (such as scikit-learn, pytorch, etc), SQL, Spark, pandas and cloud technologies
- Thorough understanding of applied statistics, both shallow and deep ML models, can clearly articulate model choice trade-offs, neural network architecture and performance metrics
- Experience in designing and running live model tests.
- Have strong knowledge of the whole model lifecycle from exploring data to bringing machine learning solutions to production and integration.
- Experience with containerizing ML workloads, using docker and Kubernetes
- Background in software engineering, and experience with CI/CD, testing & creating microservices is highly preferred.
Diversity and Inclusion at Cognizant:
At Cognizant, we believe diversity and inclusion are at the heart of our ability to execute successfully and consistently over the long term. We recognize that our people are our most important asset. We strive to create an environment where all associates feel comfortable to be themselves, feel accepted and can therefore thrive both personally and professionally. We continue to drive D&I throughout our organization to unlock the insights, imagination and innovation of our associates, as well as reflect the diversity of our clients and communities. We are a Dutch and European Top Employer and continually drive employment recognition and engagement through employee friendly policies and affinity groups such as “Women Empowered”, “Embrace LGBTQ+” and “Race Equality Network”. For more information, see https://careers.cognizant.com/global/en/diversity-and-inclusion
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Sep 29 2023
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.